Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunny Days


                                    Dress: Forever21
                                    Knit: Thrifted
                                    Shoes: Papaya
                                    Necklace: Forever21

       Has anyone else ever experienced a day where it was so sunny and beautiful that you could hop, skip, jump and sing in a meadow full of daisies like Julia Andrews in The Sound Of Music? Well today is one of those days, at least for me. Sadly its a bit cold and most of the meadows are dried up for the winter, so I'll just have to stick to walking in the sun instead! I hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday and I'll see you next time!
                                                              Love,
                                                                 Kimiya

2 comments:

  1. I wish that I can wear these nice clothes too... but it's cold over here now... I will need to wait a few months!

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its pretty cold over here right now too! But i like put leggings on underneath my dresses to try and stay warmer!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read everyone of them!